Employee Benefits at Logicalis
Full-Time employees (defined as working an
average of at least 30 hours per week) are eligible for the
following benefits on the 1st of the month following 30 days of
- Choice of three PPO Plans - including a Consumer Driven Health
Plan that allows pre-tax contributions into a Health Savings
Account (directly from your paycheck).
- 100% for preventive services, 80% for basic services, 50% for
major services; 50% for orthodontics services to age 19.
- Eye examination, frames, lenses, and contacts once every 24
- Logicalis-paid term life insurance ranging from $50,000 to
$200,000. Employee-paid voluntary life insurance available for
employee, spouse and/or dependents.
- 60% of weekly earnings to maximum of $1,000 per week; 24 week
maximum duration; 14 day waiting period. Logicalis pays
- 60% of monthly earnings to maximum of $5,000 per month; 180 day
waiting period. Logicalis pays entire premium.
- New hires enrolled automatically at 3% contribution rate;
Logicalis match is 100% of employee contributions up to 4% of
employee’s total compensation not to exceed $5,000 in plan year;
100% vesting of all monies immediately.
Paid Time Off
- Up to 16 days during first year of employment; annual allotment
increases with years of service to maximum of 26 days.
Day of Service
- Logicalis is committed to giving back to our communities and
recognizes the impact the collective efforts our 500+ employees can
make. To incent employee volunteerism, Logicalis provides
a "Give Back to the Community" day of service which allows
each employee 8 hours of paid time off annually to "give back"
to their community or charity of their choosing.
- Logicalis-paid health screenings (blood panel, health profile,
coaching) offered annually.