Join us for 2 hours in the Cloud with Logicalis, start your Cloud Evolution.
Although the benefits of cloud computing are significant, so is the complexity of planning, building, and managing a cloud environment. Many companies are slow to adopt cloud computing due to concerns about security, compliance, integration, performance and capital expense requirements, along with deployment and operational risks. The Cloud Readiness Workshop will help you make sure your IT environment is ready to move to the cloud.
The Cloud Readiness Workshop is designed to answer questions and give you a clear roadmap for how you can begin to realize the benefits of cloud computing. Logicalis will help you run tools to collect your data for deeper, more relevant discussions.
The Workshop Includes:
- How to identify which services or software is best to move into the cloud
- How to resolve fears about making a big decision
- The risks associated to moving to the cloud
- What has to change to support cloud services
- How to deal with lack of time or internal skills to properly evaluate cloud options
- Why your current cloud strategy is probably missing the two most important success components
- Why some enterprises fail with their cloud strategy
- Why a cloud strategy is really an automation strategy
- How to dramatically reduce your time to deploy new solutions to your business users
- How to turn IT into a profit center while delivering exactly what your end-users need
- How to bring “rogue” users and departments back into a secure, powerful, flexible and cost-saving environment
- How to dramatically streamline server provisioning
- How to build a rock-solid service model
- How to integrate your current IT investments into a robust well-functioning cloud environment
- How to build a flexible and economic cloud strategy that does not lock you into a specific vendor, technology or methodology
- How to leverage the newest flexible financial solutions to turn your investments from CAPEX
All workshops are conducted at no cost to the customer.
Download the Workshop Datasheeet
To learn more about this Workshop, just submit the form to the right and someone from Logicalis will contact you.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 866.456.4422.