The Logicalis Enterprise Imaging Workshop is an interactive session focused on helping you to align your understanding of what enterprise imaging is and how an effective enterprise imaging strategy will enhance caregiver collaboration, improve continuity of care, strengthen regulatory compliance and enrich patient engagement. The landscape of imaging is transforming and no longer contained within the traditional boundaries of radiology and cardiology. This collaborative session brings your executive leadership team together to learn about the essential components of an enterprise imaging strategy; storage, service line integration, access and visualization within the EMR and image exchange. The one hour session is conducted virtually.
The content for this session will be customized to your specific needs and interests; a typical agenda may include:
- An introduction to enterprise imaging and the five strategy components
- The transformation of imaging; the challenges.
- Why effective governance is important—it’s not just another meeting. Tips to establish.
- The benefits of an enterprise imaging program
- How to get started and how Logicalis can help
This Executive Workshop
is designed for:
- Chief Medical Informatics Officer
- Administrative and Clinical Leadership in:
- Ambulatory Services (Orthopaedics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology and others)
- Surgical Services
- TeleHealth/Distance Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Clinical Applications Leadership