High-performance, always-on availability isn’t a luxury. Lives that depend on fast access to critical patient data can literally hang in the balance.
In today’s evolving healthcare IT business model, “infrastructure” means more than just servers, storage and networking, though components like these are, of course, still the backbone of any enterprise compute environment. Today, though, your healthcare infrastructure must also include a host of services dedicated to both business and clinical data management.
We have the solutions and services you need.
At Logicalis Healthcare Solutions, we help you:
- Create high-availability infrastructures
- Design and build healthcare data centers
- Select data and image storage and management tools
- Implement BC/DR
- Move to the cloud
- Construct patient/clinician mobility solutions
- Deploy ITSM strategies
- Examine managed services
- Assess your security
- Provide service desk capabilities
- Migrate clinical systems
- Monitor system/network performance