Want the benefits of cloud computing without having to leave your own data center?
The HP CloudStart solution from Logicalis gives you the flexibility and economics of cloud computing while retaining the security, transparency and control of internal IT. And Logicalis can help you implement HP CloudStart in your data center in less than 30 days after hardware installation and start-up.
CloudStart offers a menu of pre-defined services that are provisioned immediately. You can:
- Request and activate a service from a self-service portal
- Scale a service securely without worrying about management or upgrade issues
- Adjust your service based on consumption and chargeback reports
- Reduce provisioning times up to 80 percent with one-touch provisioning across infrastructure, applications and business services
CloudStart is built on HP’s Converged Infrastructure that integrates servers, storage, networks and management into a single, flexible, and adaptable IT environment. Only HP can provide everything you need across your entire infrastructure. Key components include:
- The BladeSystem Matrix Operating Environment allows you to provision exactly the infrastructure and applications you need according to parameters that you establish—all behind one pane of glass.
- HP Cloud Service Automation provides full-service lifecycle management, automating IT as a service, from order to provision and retirement.
- HP CloudMaps provides pre-defined scripts you can use to provision specific applications in your cloud.
- HP StorageWorks a shared storage solution that simplifies management, doubles efficiency, boosts performance, and lowers TCO.
HP’s commitment to open standards also means you are not locked in to proprietary systems and can chose to integrate technology from other platforms to leverage existing assets.
Other benefits include:
- Seventy-five percent reduction in compliance-management time through advanced automation and governance functionality
- Improved business response time to changing market demands by delivering technology services on an as-needed basis rather than through a dedicated system
- Simplified addition and management of pools of network, storage and server resources, including enhanced data services such as unified provisioning and disaster recovery on HP storage
- Best-practice guidance from Logicalis for workload analysis, customization, legacy integration and service management
Logicalis is one of HP’s largest national solution providers in North America. We have been recognized as a Platinum National Solution Partner, Enterprise Servers Storage Elite Partner and HP Software Elite Partner. Our engineers collectively hold nearly 280 HP certifications, including 15 who have achieved the level of Master Accredited System Engineer-SAN Architect, 14 Certified Systems Engineers, and 18 Certified System Administrators. We have the skills and experience to plan, design, and deploy your private cloud your way in your data center.
Start building a silver lining in your private cloud. Contact Logicalis
our complimentary Cloud Computing feature: Cloud Computing: How to make your own silver lining
— Listen to our Cloud Computing podcasts: Cloud Computing - General Overview
and The Logicalis Enterprise Cloud