Logicalis can help you determine the best cloud computing services, deployment models and strategy for utilizing cloud computing in your organization and then develop and execute a plan to meet your goals. We also provide the Logicalis Enterprise Cloud which offers a menu of features that can be combined and adapted to meet your exact needs.
Logicalis’ Enterprise Cloud is broken down into a defined flexible compute container. Within each container, a customer selects what platform system they would like to run within the Cloud. The platform system is a hosted virtual operating environment that is run within the container. The flexible compute container is designed to support multiple virtual operating environments. Your compute container is your own private cloud that resides in the Logicalis Enterprise cloud. Or some clients, may choose to utilize the flexible compute container and match it with their private cloud. The benefit of the flexible compute container is that it is burstable and capable of handling peaks in performance.
Benefits of the Logicalis Enterprise Cloud:
Ready to learn more
- Enterprise class infrastructure
- Logicalis Managed Services
- A framework for delivery and management of third-party cloud offerings such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- ITILv3 management infrastructure
- Private and Public Cloud integration and management
- Software/Middleware stack
- Database, Application Servers, Portal, Messaging, Middleware, others
- Tiered Storage
- Cloud based application development framework
about how Cloud Computing can benefit your organization?
Schedule an Appointment
with a Logicalis representative today.
our complimentary Cloud Computing feature: Cloud Computing: How to make your own silver lining
— Listen to our Cloud Computing podcasts: Cloud Computing - General Overview
and The Logicalis Enterprise Cloud
As a solution integrator, hosting services provider and managed services organization, Logicalis is uniquely positioned to provide/build cloud solutions. Logicalis approaches cloud solutions from a consultative approach, understanding that the answer to each organization’s cloud strategy is not a cookie cutter approach and requires multiple solutions and partnerships to facilitate and build the correct strategy.
Help customers define their cloud strategy.
• Private versus Public Clouds?
• What can they run in the cloud?
• High level cloud strategy and architecture
Help customers build their private clouds.
• Detailed private cloud design
• Infrastructure build out
• Implement Operational and Management tools
Help customers manage their private clouds.
• Full Managed Service offerings
• SLA led Cloud management approach
• Cloud infrastructure maintenance
Operate a hybrid enterprise cloud service, Logicalis Enterprise Cloud
• Enterprise class cloud offering
• Transparent integration with client private cloud
• SLA provisioned
• Enterprise class security