- Microsoft Online Services
Built on proven software platforms, Microsoft Online Services
provide best in class communication and collaboration via an
easy-to-use service. By bringing together different modes of
communication into a seamless experience—with a single sign-on—end
users stay productive no matter where they are.
Key benefits of Microsoft Online Services include:
- A seamless experience, with all the services designed to work
together to make communication with co-workers, customers and
partners around the world simple, effective and affordable.
- Anywhere, anyplace connectivity, delivering software that
allows users to be productive from any location and from any
device, with minimal IT overhead.
- Enhanced collaboration tools that provide intuitive and easy
ways to share information, files, business processes, calendars and
Companies can offload server management tasks, allowing IT
professionals to focus on other projects without replacing existing
investments. Microsoft Online Services can be activated quickly,
with no additional equipment or software to procure, configure and
manage. The services work seamlessly with existing directory
infrastructures and provide tools to assist in the migration from
Key benefits of simplified management include:
- Accelerated speed-to-value, with virtually no upfront hardware
and software investments, and predictable monthly costs that help
IT decision-makers provide more accurate forecasts while benefiting
from the latest software capabilities.
- Unified administration over services and policies offered to
end users with a simple console to provision, monitor and report on
service activity and usage.
- A worry-free purchase experience that enables organizations to
explore new software solutions without the need to install and
maintain equipment and software on-premise.
- Co-existence capabilities that allow customers a simple way to
onboard a subset of their users while deploying others through
Security and Reliability
Microsoft Online Services deliver highly secure and reliable
messaging from global data centers with service level agreements.
Microsoft brings its expertise to manage a distributed network of
highly secure data centers while providing 99.9 percent service
Key benefits of Microsoft Online Services security and reliability
- Multi-layered anti-spam and antivirus defenses to minimize
threats to the customer network.
- Highly secure data access that enables users to get messages
and shared documents over the Internet in an encrypted
- Highly secure data centers that are subjected to regular
security audits to ensure security standards are met.
- High availability of the services.
- Disaster recovery made possible by world-class data center
Logicalis provides migration services and proprietary tools to
make your transition to Microsoft’s online services easier…for both
mid-market (25-1000 PCs) and enterprise customers. We also provide
customer support and managed service of your online services, so
that you can focus on your core business.
What kind of Microsoft experience do you need?
Learn how Logicalis, combined with Microsoft Online Services, can
help you accomplish your IT goals.
Logicalis about Microsoft Online Services