Join Logicalis and LogRythm together with Palo Alto Networks for a Security Intelligence Workshop that will guide you through threat detection and response.
In this technical workshop, you will experience first-hand the ability to gain better visibility to potential cyber activity to detect, prioritize, and neutralize cyber threats that penetrate the perimeter or originate from within.
During this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Stop insider threats and detect stolen credentials with holistic Security Analytics
- Research security events and advanced persistent threats in a SIEM environment
- Automate immediate response to cyber incidents to reduce the risk of experiencing a material breach
- Calculate critical metrics such as Mean-Time-to-Detect™ (MTTD™) and Mean-Time to- Respond™ (MTTR™) to measure the effectiveness of an organization’s security capabilities
In attending this seminar, you will also be given access to a customized Security Lifecycle Review that will enable you to see:
- Applications in use, and the potential risks to exposure
- Specific details on ways adversaries are attempting to breach your network
- Comparison data for your organization, versus your industry peers
- Key areas to focus on for reducing your organization’s risk exposure
Click here to download our one-pager for more information.
Seats are limited. Register for this workshop today!