For organizations seeking the benefits of cloud computing converged infrastructure is a crucial juncture.
Without the management and productivity advantages of a converged infrastructure, managing and operating an effective cloud computing environment is costly, frustrating and ineffective. A converged infrastructure platform allows you to lower management costs and speed implementation and deployment of new services.
Companies should strongly consider a converged infrastructure solution when they want to:
- Reduce data center, network and infrastructure complexity and cost
- Plan cloud data center solutions
- Integrate easily into their existing infrastructure and applications to accelerate time-to-application value while reducing costs
- Address application-specific workloads:
- SAP HANA for Business Information
- Citrix Desktop 7.0
- MS Product Suite/Exchange/SQL
- Improve management, speed to market and time to provision resources
- Establish a common, modern IT architecture that pools resources across servers, storage and networking
Next Step: Manage