The Importance of Assessment Services
Can you afford to leave the health of your business and IT infrastructure to chance?
A comprehensive audit of your business infrastructure is the most efficient way of assessing the extent to which every aspect of your IT operations and processes are fit for purpose.
An audit evaluates your IT infrastructure and its current capabilities. It’s a thorough review of factors that could be having an impact upon the performance of your IT and your entire business.
The outcome of your audit would typically cover the following:
- A list of software installed on each system
- The operating system version, security, and patching completed
- A list of your hardware to support planning, budgeting and management
- Suitability of your server hardware in terms of performance and levels of redundancy
- An analysis of your network design
- Suitability of the hardware used and its overall impact on performance
- An analysis of your entire security environment
- Back-up systems: software, hardware, data management, and disaster recovery planning
Each of the above assessment elements is extremely important. They will help you ensure that your IT infrastructure improves productivity and reduces any risks to your business.
Why take a risk on the health of your businesses? Work with Logicalis to improve and protect your infrastructureAssessment Services to Suit Your Needs