When you decide to look for a Managed Services provider, you should start by pinpointing exactly what kind of partner your organisation needs. As well as assessing their services, policies and resources, you should also look closely at the way they conduct their business.
6 critical questions to ask a potential Managed Services Partner
- Do they offer a dedicated resource to service your account?
- Do they have central metrics and reporting?
- Are their service hours flexible?
- What does their pricing model look like?
- What do their SLAs really promise or actually guarantee?
- Are you able to customise communication channels and procedures?
Outsourcing the management of your technology is a proven way to increase your service levels and, in many cases, decrease your costs. But only when you get it right.Three Levels of Managed Services