The Logicalis Telehealth Workshop is an interactive session focused on helping you to prepare for the shift to telehealth and the changes that will be necessary to deliver healthcare services in a virtual setting. An effective enterprise telehealth strategy can improve continuity of care, enrich patient engagement and improve patient satisfaction.
This collaborative session brings your executive leadership team together to learn about the key considerations when developing and implementing a telehealth strategy.
Workshops are an opportunity to discuss strategy and interact openly and directly with our experts. We help you identify ways to:
- Reduce readmissions
- Improve quality outcomes
- Extend care to remote populations
- Improve care coordination
- Sustain and grow your referral base
- Speed access to care
- Increase patient engagement
- Gain an understanding of the latest trends in enterprise and employer-driven telehealth
- Learn how other organizations are addressing the opportunities
The content for this session will be customized to your specific needs; a typical agenda may include:
- An introduction to telehealth and the maturity model
- Telehealth the challenges, best practices and business models.
- Why effective governance is important—it’s not just another meeting. Tips to establish.
- How to establish the necessary business sponsors, funding mechanisms, and technology foundation
- The benefits enterprise telehealth program
- How to get started and how Logicalis can help
This Executive Workshop
is designed for:
The Executive Workshop is designed for clinical, administrative and IT leaders focused on developing telehealth, clinical outreach, population health management and quality of care programs.
- Director of Business Development or Innovation
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Clinical Applications Leadership
- Administrative and Clinical Leadership responsible for
- Telehealth/Distance Medicine
- Emergency Department
- Burn Units
- Behavioral Health Population Health including:
- Rural Health
- Community Outreach
- Retirement & assisted living outreach
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation
- Chronic Conditions Management