IoT and Analytics Solutions
Industrial Network Readiness Assessment
Before pursuing any modernization or digital initiative, it is critical to understand the state of an industrial network, the flow of data on the network, any potential issues, and the security implications. The Logicalis Industrial Network Readiness Assessment addresses all of these areas and helps draw a roadmap for success.
Logicalis will conduct an on-site assessment of a plant or factory's operational technology (OT) network to address the following:
- What devices are connected to the OT network?
- How are data from these devices accessed?
- How is the network segmented?
- What level of security does the OT network have?
- What data systems collect data from the OT devices, and how are the data used?
- What documentation exists for the process control network (PCN), and how accurate is it?
Industrial Asset Health Monitoring
The Logicalis Industrial Asset Health Management solution increases operational efficiency by improving overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and uptime via predictive maintenance as well as enhancing plant-wide visibility. The solution reduces risk by decreasing equipment downtime and improving employee safety.
The Logicalis Industrial Asset Health Management solution leverages a combination of sensor and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) data to monitor and predict plant, product, manufacturing, and supply chain failures. The solution engagement is as follows:
- Identify of use case and associated requirements
- Industrial sensors that are compatible with existing operational technology (OT) infrastructure and/or PLCs
- Industrial edge gateways for sensor and PLC IP connectivity
- Integrate existing industrial network infrastructure
- Leverage or expand existing data management and analytics platforms
Healthcare Clinical Asset Tracking
The Logicalis Healthcare Clinical Asset Tracking solution increases operational efficiency by providing improved asset utilization and streamlining clinical workflows. The solution also reduces costs by increasing staff efficiency.
The Logicalis Healthcare Clinical Asset Tracking solution leverages a combination of hardware and software to accurately track clinical assets such as infusion (IV) pumps, heart monitors, beds, and wheelchairs. The solution includes the following:
- Identify use case and associated requirements
- Inventory appropriate clinical assets for tracking
- Determine connectivity requirements based on volume, accuracy, and range requirements
- Integrate or augment existing infrastructure to support location and accuracy requirements
Logicalis is ready to explore with you how you can take advantage of IoT and Analytics driven solutions. Our consultative approach, delivered through workshops and assessments, will guide you to solutions that can have real business impact.
- Things – Identify how connected devices can play a role in your business and drive transformation. Services focus on generating data for real-time analysis and business intelligence, from sensors, medical devices, applications, mobile devices, machines, and robots, to name a few.
- Connectivity – We bring expertise necessary to connect devices and things to each other and to IoT platforms, data management platforms, visualization and analytics engines. Technologies like software defined networking (SDN), the intelligent edge, wireless networks, Bluetooth (BLE), and cellular provide the connectivity.
- Platforms – We will help you identify the right platform for your business and provide education on software platforms that are used to configure, manage, and capture data from devices and things. These platforms, delivered in public, private, and hybrid cloud models, provide businesses with valuable insights into the data collected from devices and things.
- Data Management – End-to-end lifecycle management, including data governance, control, better data quality, and the ability to present data to analytics platforms.
- Visualization – Presentation of real-time or historical data from structured, unstructured, or semi-structured data sources. Logicalis’ extensive experience worldwide provides you with the ability to “see” your data and use that newly found insight to make intelligent business decisions.
- Artificial Intelligence – Cloud, hybrid, or on-premise platforms incorporating deep learning and machine learning to assist human beings with cognitive tasks.