Webinar: Pitfalls and practices for a remote workforce
Making a Permanent Shift to Work from Anywhere
In just three months, organizations exponentially grew their remote workforces, challenging IT leaders to support a vast number of work-from-anywhere users—a trend that looks to continue post-pandemic as 74 percent of companies plan a more permanent shift to remote work. Join Logicalis and Cisco for the “Tips to Ensure Remote Worker Success” webinar and learn about the challenges and trends informing remote work and best practices for making the most of this new dynamic.
What You’ll Learn:
- Early pitfalls for provisioning remote workers and how to overcome them
- Key components for a successful remote work strategy
- Technology weak spots and human weak spots to watch for
- Security concerns around users and endpoints
- What organizations should focus on for the next 6-12 months
- “as-a-service” costs and how to rein them in
View the webinar to learn how to ensure remote worker success now and in the near term.
Not seeing a form above?
Click here to go directly to the form.