Solution Provider Invites Media to Booth #779, Find Out What’s Hot, What’s Not from In-the-Trenches Healthcare IT Pros
Want to schedule a briefing during HIMSS? Have a story you’re working on pre-HIMSS? Just want to drop by the booth and chat about current topics in healthcare IT? Let us know how we can help you with the articles you’re working on before, during or after the show!
- WHO: Healthcare IT experts from Logicalis Healthcare Solutions, the healthcare-focused arm of Logicalis US, an international IT solutions and managed services provider (www.us.logicalis.com)
- WHAT: Attending HIMSS 2017 and available for interviews
- WHERE: Booth 779 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL
- WHEN: February 19-23, 2017
- WHY: If you want to know what’s trending among healthcare CIOs, these are the people who can tell you. Because Logicalis works with healthcare clients every day to solve their toughest IT challenges, the company’s subject matter experts literally have their fingers on the pulse of this market. They can discuss top trends in healthcare IT, they know what solutions are on the cutting edge, and they can talk tech at the 50,000-foot industry level all the way down to the granular, very most technical details of a particular solution. They have the kind of in-the-trenches, real-world information that only an experienced solution provider has access to, and they’re ready to deliver their observations peppered with the case studies and customer anecdotes that will bring your stories to life.
- HOW: Contact one of our media liaisons at the bottom of this page to schedule an interview or simply drop by booth #779 during the show.
RECENT PRESS RELEASES:
- Logicalis Healthcare Solutions Warns Healthcare CIOs: Telehealth Has Reached Its Tipping Point
Soon, there will be no distinction between the two – telehealth will become a natural extension of the way medical care is provided today. Healthcare organizations that remain unprepared for this change, Logicalis experts warn, are at risk of being overwhelmed by the coming onslaught of expectations and regulations as the consumerization of IT extends to the healthcare market.
- Security in Healthcare Environments Running Epic: See our release on 2-9-17 at http://www.us.logicalis.com/news/
Are cybercriminals eyeing your readers’ healthcare data? Of course. Experts say there have been more than 30 million patient records stolen in the past year alone. The job of securing healthcare data, however, is intensified by the prescriptive way EHR application providers like Epic, MEDITECH and Cerner require healthcare CIOs to configure the computing architecture, which creates a very specific set of challenges that can only be tackled by the industry’s most experienced healthcare security experts.
- Service Desk for Epic: See our release on 2-21-17 at http://www.us.logicalis.com/news/
Highly skilled Epic support specialists are both expensive and in short supply. What is the best way for hospitals to implement and staff Epic command centers during a rollout and Epic service desks for ongoing support, making the best use of the value of each employee?
If you would like an interview with one of Logicalis’ experts, call us at 631-239-6335 x222 or email us at email@example.com and we will schedule a meeting for you.
- Ed Simcox, Logicalis Healthcare Solutions Practice Leader
Topics: Logicalis healthcare solutions and services, telehealth, any access
- Michael Riley, US Healthcare Sales Leader
Topics: All Logicalis healthcare solutions, unified communications
- Kim Garriott, Principal Consultant, Healthcare Strategies
Topics: Enterprise (clinical) imaging, telehealth, process and quality improvement
- Ron Temske, Vice President, Security Solutions
Topics: Security solutions
- Sara Waite, Director of Service Delivery
Topics: Healthcare service desk, Service Desk for Epic
HIMSS 2017 DOWNLOADABLE WHITE PAPERS:
*If you are interested in re-publishing any of this content, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.
COVER EXPERT PRESENTATIONS AND EVENTS LIVE FROM HIMSS:
- HPE Theater: Security in Healthcare
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Noon Eastern, HPE Theatre, Booth 1979
Speaker: Ron Temske, Vice President, Security Solutions, Logicalis US
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Logicalis is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to help customers harness digital technology and innovative services to deliver powerful business outcomes.
Our customers cross industries and geographical regions; our focus is to engage in the dynamics of our customers’ vertical markets including financial services, TMT (telecommunications, media and technology), education, healthcare, retail, government, manufacturing and professional services, and to apply the skills of our 4,000 employees in modernizing key digital pillars, data center and cloud services, security and network infrastructure, workspace communications and collaboration, data and information strategies, and IT operation modernization.
We are the advocates for our customers for some of the world’s leading technology companies including Cisco, HPE, IBM, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware and ServiceNow.
The Logicalis Group has annualized revenues of over $1.5 billion from operations in Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and the AIM market of the LSE, with revenues of over $6.5 billion.
For more information, visit www.us.logicalis.com.
Business and technology working as one
To learn more about Logicalis activities through a variety of social media outlets, click here.